The Design/Build approach is the most streamlined method of constructing a project. Under this single-source arrangement, Peterson Construction handles every detail of the project from initial design and engineering to construction and completion. We work in collaboration with an architect or building engineer to create the most innovative and effective design solution for your project needs. We then manage and construct the project to a successful end. This approach allows Peterson Construction the most control over cost, schedule, and performance, because every phase of the project is initiated and managed by us. Some of the benefits of a Design/Build contract with Peterson are:
- A guaranteed maximum cost is established early in the design phase of a project.
- Because we self-perform many of the main construction tasks, construction and material costs remain low.
- Some phases of construction can begin before the design has even been completed, often saving much-needed time.
- The collaborative spirit of this arrangement fosters innovation and efficiency, which promotes better results.
- The customer can focus attention on the project rather than managing separate contracts with designers, project managers, and subcontractors.